Community and Stakeholder Engagement
We have considerable experience working with and managing stakeholders and their expectations in relation to project scope and impact.
For the past four years, Director Sandi Anderson has been Communications and Community and Stakeholder Relations Manager and Alliance Management Team member of Coal Stream Alliance, and part of Queensland’s two largest rail infrastructure projects – Jilalan Rail Yard Upgrade, Sarina ($500M) and GAP 50 Project, Bowen ($1B).
Our expertise covers:
- engaging landowners, the wider community, councils and other regulatory bodies
- client liaison
- troubleshooting/issues management
- leading engagement activities to positively influence stakeholder perceptions of both project and client
- evaluation and promotion of community legacy initiatives
- development of/participation in road shows, presentations and other face-to-face events
- stakeholder database management
- development of all communications collateral from videos through newsletters
- development of management plans (including consultation plans and crisis communications plan).